Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No eye has seen

The hardest about trust is when it's the hardest to trust.

Who and how we perceive Him to be, affects our understanding of Him and hence, the way we see things around me, through situations and circumstances.

I know He is a good God. Almighty yet full of compassion. How great is that awesome revelation that we serve and worship the God who loves us.

Yet, how does this truth translate into a reality for me? Do I trust that He sees and knows my beginning and end? If so, why do I struggle? What is holding me back?

No eye has seen,
No ear has heard,
No mind has conceived
What the Lord has prepared
for those who love Him.

I'm in a dilemma, confused and my heart weighs heavy within.

What should I do? Can I trust You wholeheartedly, knowing with conviction that Your plans are far greater, Your thoughts and ways are higher than mine?

Would I be ok to take 'No' for an answer, to lay down before You my 'Isaac' in life, and come in brokenness and humbleness to You? Would You fill me up and bring me another step closer to what You have purposed?

That I may know You, and love You all the days of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home