Monday, February 21, 2011

You are the hope that leads me on

To live unselfishly. That's something I struggle and work towards.

I'm encouraged to know that if I work at it in my own strength only, it will fail, whereas by God's grace, I can continue from where I have fallen.

This week we heard that knowing the truth sets us free and His truth is absolute. This sense of peace fills me, satuarates my being, to be able to unclench my fist into one that surrenders to, and wants from, the Father of all good gifts from above.

As I was on my way to sch earlier this morning, a thought struck me. Perhaps this love is about giving another the space to grow. Just like thete are many questions with no answers, that's when we need faith- for without faith, it is impossible to please Him. Does it mean that I'll no longer be affected or immune to feelings? I don't know, and like Billy Graham who faced his turning point dilemma, may it be Your truth that prevails and sets me free to know and love you with all of my heart and soul. Though I do not understand, I know You are with me and my life, my future is in Your hands. You are the Maker, the potter, and I am the clay. Help me to remember and live to know that You are my ultimate Master. To whom can I go? I want to be found in Your Presence, abiding in You as You live in me.

My soul rejoices because of You. In You I find joy and salvation. Rejoice in the Lord, again I say, rejoice, oh my soul!

Praise be to God forever and ever. Amen.

Hallelujah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home