Thursday, February 17, 2011

What can I do with my life? What can I do for God? I want to live a life not of the ordinary, but one that speaks of God's testimony.

Today was unlike the other days in sch. Met a friend from Christian Fellowship, talked with someone who came to evangelise, stood near to a stranger by a computer who asked about Matt Redman over his phone on 'Blessed be Your Name'.

I wonder what significance there is in these happenings. It made me think further.. to contemplate on- my life.

I think about these people being proactive in their faith, wherever they are at. And when I looked within me, I feel that I don't match up. Not that I need to do whatever others are doing, but it is more like the contradiction I see in me. Being active in church- is it good enough? Perhaps it's me scared and afraid to step into something I struggle. Making friends - would it all be superficial and awkward? How about school? It doesn't help that I stay many stone throws away from school. Will I be able to cope? Will I be able to have sufficient rest?

Lord, what are You saying to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home